FPSC Jobs (2/2020).
FPSC Jobs Advertisement No 2/2020, Apply via www.fpsc.gov.pk, National Highway & Motorway Police Jobs 2020, Ministry of Defence Govt of Pakistan Jobs 2020, FPSC Islamabad Jobs 2020, FPSC Jobs in Pakistan Latest Advertisement 2/2020, Ministry of Overseas Pakistanis & Human Development Jobs 2020, FPSC Jobs 2020 Apply Online visit Official Website Latest Advertisement.
Tap this page for Latest Advertisement given as “FPSC Jobs Advertisement No 2/2020, Apply via www.fpsc.gov.pk”. Federal Public Service Commission FPSC is providing great career opportunities for educated, competent & experienced individuals in various departments of Government of Pakistan. After a long time such a massive opportunities are being announced for job seekers in Pakistan. Both Genders Male & Female can get satisfaction by applying for the given FPSC Jobs Advertisement 2/2020 Apply Online Visit Official Website Latest 2020.
Federal Public Service Commission Jobs 2020 Advertisement Latest are being provided from various departments of Govt of Pakistan such as Staff Welfare Organization, Establishment Division, Board of Revenue, Ministry of Finance Government of Pakistan, Forest, Parks & Wildlife Department, Health Department, Ministry of Narcotics Control, Ministry of Overseas Pakistanis & Human Resource Development, Ministry of Defence, Ministry of Kashmir Affairs & Gilgit Baltistan and National Highway & Motorway Police Govt of Pakistan.
Applications are invited for the tags of Instructor (BS-16), Administrative Officer (BS-16), National Savings Officer (BS-17), Range Forest Officer (BS-16), Medical Lab Technologist (BS-17), Assistant Director (BS-17), Deputy Director (BS-18), Lecturer (BS-17), Librarian (BS-16), Demonstrator (BS-16), Headmaster (BS-18), Web Developer (BS-17) and Patrol Officer (BS-14).
Candidates having the degrees of ( Bachelor/ Master/ LLB ) can apply for the given positions. Positions are all Pakistan based & candidates can apply according to given quota. All the appointments against FPSC Latest Jobs 2020 shall be made on merit.
HOW TO APPLY:
- All applications must be submitted online through FPSC’s website www.fpsc.gov.pk.
- Candidates may edit online applications only once within the closing date in order to rectify any error/omission etc.
- Information claimed in online application from will be treated as final.
- Only short listed candidates will be considered for test/interview.
- No TA/DA will be admissible.
- All the appointments will be conducted on merit.
- The candidates who have no access to internet can submit other than online application.
- Last date for submission of application is February 24, 2020.