Ministry of Energy Power Division Jobs 2020…
Ministry of Energy Power Division Jobs 2020 Application Form Download | mowp.gov.pk from this page of our site. Ministry of Energy (Power Division) is a Pakistan Government’s Federal and Executive level ministry, created on August 04, 2017 after merging of the Power and power divisions from the Ministry of Power and Ministry of Water and Power and this action is done by the Prime Minister Shahid Khaqan Abbasi.
As it is discussed above that it is a Federal Government Department, so jobs announced under it are Federal Government Jobs which can be examined from this page. Applications are invited from the suitable candidates Male & Female for the following contract basis posts such as (Assistant (BPS-15), Stenotypist (BPS-14), Lower Division Clerk (BPS-09), Driver (BPS-04), Naib Qasid (BPS-01), Farash (BPS-01)).
Ministry has announced these positions on Punjab, Sindh, KPK, Balochistan, FATA domiciled quota, so eligible candidates from these provinces between 18 to 28 years age are welcome to apply for these positions as per the how to apply procedure given below…
- Applicants possessing Graduation / Intermediate / Matric / Primary qualification are eligible to apply.
- Age of the applicant should be between 18 to 28 years…
HOW TO APPLY:
- Applications along with relevant qualifications, along with one colour passport size photograph to the Assistant 2nd Floor, A-Block, Pak Secretariat, Islamabad.
- The last date for applying is November 09, 2020.
- Incomplete applications or received after the close of office hours on the last date for submission of application will not be entertained.
Ministry of Energy Power Division Jobs 2020
Ministry of Energy Power Division Jobs 2020CompanyNameMinistry of Energy Power Division Jobs 2020Same as (Website / Social Media)LogoJob LocationStreet2nd Floor, A-Block, Pak Secretariat, Islamabad.Postal Code2nd Floor, A-Block, Pak Secretariat, Islamabad.LocalityIslamabadCountry ISO CodePakistanRegion ISO Code3166SalaryUnitMonthlyCurrency ISO CodePKValue0.00Job MetaEmployment TypeFull TimeValid Through09.11.2020