Punjab Public Service Commission PPSC Lecturer Jobs 2020….
“PPSC Lecturer Jobs 2020 August Advertisement No. 24”. Punjab Public Service Commission PPSC is a provincial recruitment agency owned by the Government of Punjab that invites applications from suitable, competent, educated, and experienced individuals having the nationality of Pakistan and domicile of Punjab. The current positions are opening in Punjab Higher Education Department. Both genders Male and Female are eligible to apply for these PPSC Lecturers Jobs 2020 Apply Online. Applications are invited for the latest vacant positions such as Lecturers (BPS-17) in various categories like Arabic, Biology, Botany, Chemistry, Commerce, Computer Science, Economics, Education, English, Fine Arts, Geography, History, Home Economics, Islamiat, Journalism, Library Science, Mathematics, Pak Studies, Persian, Physical Education, Philosophy, Political Science, Punjabi, Saraiki, Statistics, Urdu, and Zoology.
- Master’s Degree (At least 2nd Division) in the relevant subject or equivalent qualifications.
- Age: 21 to 35 for Female & 21 to 33 for Male.
- Domicile of Punjab.
HOW TO APPLY :
- To apply online, written tests, application fees, and other details, candidates are required to visit PPSC’s Official website (www.ppsc.gop.pk).
- Only the applications submitted online will be accepted.
- No TA/DA will be given for the test/interview.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for further process of recruitment.
- The final date for the online application is September 08, 2020.
Punjab Public Service Commission PPSC Lecturer Jobs 2020
Punjab Public Service Commission PPSC Lecturer Jobs 2020CompanyNamePunjab Public Service Commission PPSC Lecturer Jobs 2020Same as (Website / Social Media)LogoJob LocationStreetLDA PLAZA, EDGERTON ROAD, NEAR AIWAN-E-IQBAL, 54000Postal CodeLDA PLAZA, EDGERTON ROAD, NEAR AIWAN-E-IQBAL, 54000LocalityLahoreCountry ISO CodePakistanRegion ISO Code3166SalaryUnitMonthlyCurrency ISO CodePKValue0.00Job MetaEmployment TypeFull TimeValid Through08.09.2020