Services and General Administration Department Punjab Jobs 2020…
Punjab Jobs 2020 Services and General Administration Department Current Employment Opportunities. Welfare Wing which is established under Services and General Administration Department Punjab is seeking to hire the educated, well disciplined and adroit applicants for the following posts.
Jobs in S&GAD to apply are (Waiter, Flower Mali, Ardali, Sweeper, Mali, Chowkidar) are the posts that need to be filled by the applicants as soon as possible. Only Punjab domicile holders are welcome to apply for such posts. Vacant positions are on contract basis which is further extendable on satisfactory performance of an individual.Candidates willing to apply for these positions should compare themselves with the criteria mentioned in the following image such as Matric/Middle pass can apply. So, all the domicile holders of Punjab are welcome to apply as soon as possible. Now, I will let you know about its rest of the details below.
HOW TO APPLY:
- Applications should be submitted with attested copies of one recent passport size photograph, CNIC, Educational Qualification, Experience Certificates, Domicile.
- The last date for submission of application is June 25, 2020.
- Applications received incomplete or after closing date will not be entertained.
- Candidates from Government / Semi Government sector should apply through proper channel.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for interviews.
- No TA/DA will be admissible to the applicants.
Services and General Administration Department Punjab Jobs 2020
Services and General Administration Department Punjab Jobs 2020CompanyNameServices and General Administration Department PunjabSame as (Website / Social Media)LogoJob LocationStreet1st Floor, New Press Law Building, Punjab Civil Secretariat LahorePostal Code1st Floor, New Press Law Building, Punjab Civil Secretariat LahoreLocalityLahoreCountry ISO CodePakistanRegion ISO Code3166SalaryUnitMonthlyCurrency ISO CodePKValue0.00Job MetaEmployment TypeFull TimeValid Through25.06.2020