Technical Education & Vocational Training Authority (TEVTA) Jobs 2020….
“TEVTA Jobs Opportunities 2020, Apply Online Latest Advertisement”. Technical Education & Vocational Training Authority invites applications from qualified and experienced individuals for visiting faculty against the latest vacant positions of E-Rozgar (Technical), E-Rozgar (Creative Design), and Virtual Assistant. Interested candidates can show their interest and apply it via the given procedure. The candidates are required to appear for an interview according to the given schedule. We are providing the Government of Punjab, Technical Education, and Vocational Training Authority’s advertisement containing explanation about the requirement of services of visiting faculty. TEVTA is an equal opportunity employer.
- BCS/MCS/MBA (IT) (16 years degree) or equivalent, from HEC recognized university.
- Bachelor or Equivalent Degree with proficiency in spoken and written English and active seller on Amazon with a minimum one year of experience of Selling on Amazon PL.
- Relevant Experiences.
HOW TO APPLY:
- Interested candidates are required to appear in the walk-in-interview on August 27, 2020, at 10:00 AM in District Manager TEVTA Office, Wahdat Road Inside GCT for PGA, Allama Iqbal Town, Lahore.
- Candidates should bring attested copies of required credentials/documents, CNIC and one passport photograph.
- No TA/DA shall be admissible for the walk-in-interview.