TEVTA Punjab Jobs 2020….
TEVTA Punjab Jobs 2020 Walk-In-Interview for Visiting Faculty Positions. Jobs in TEVTA Technical Education & Vocational Training Authority Government of Punjab are available and it is looking to recruit for Visiting Faculty Staff in TEVTA on Urgent Basis and for this purpose, it is seeking highly educated, very experienced, hardworking and well-disciplined candidates for the following positions given below.
Jobs in TEVTA are such as (Visiting Faculty) for the online courses for the period of 89 days at Rs. 1000 per hour as per the curriculum. Services required for the courses such as (Visiting Instructor (Textile Designing)) for Govt. Institute of Textile Technology Millat Town Faisalabad.
Candidates willing to apply should possess relevant qualifications and experience as per the eligibility criteria mentioned in the following image and according to the criteria candidates willing to apply for Faculty Staff should possess Bachelors in the relevant discipline with experience in the relevant field is required to apply. TEVTA Jobs 2020 for Intermediate pass individuals are also announced today….
HOW TO APPLY:
- Interested candidates are required to submit applications along with detailed CV, attested copies of all relevant documents such as (CNIC, domicile, degrees, experience certificates) to the following address given below.
- The last date to apply is October 19, 2020.
- The interview will be held on October 19, 2020.
- Candidates should bring attested copies of all educational certificates, CNIC, domicile, and passport size photographs at the time of the interview.
- However, no TA/DA shall be admissible for the interview.
TEVTA Punjab Jobs 2020
TEVTA Punjab Jobs 2020CompanyNameTEVTA Punjab Jobs 2020Same as (Website / Social Media)LogoJob LocationStreetGovt. Institute of Textile Technology Millat Town Faisalabad.Postal CodeGovt. Institute of Textile Technology Millat Town Faisalabad.LocalityGovt. Institute of Textile Technology Millat Town Faisalabad.Country ISO CodePakistanRegion ISO Code3166SalaryUnitMonthlyCurrency ISO CodePKValue0.00Job MetaEmployment TypeFull TimeValid Through19.10.2020